Search MV

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Sweater Weather


              Hello everyone, how have you all been? I am guessing its fall / autumn where-ever you are and I am actually a big fan of the fall season because its not too hot and its not too cold, the weathers just right, right enough to wear one layer of clothing. I have been loving the weather here in NYC as of late and i don't want winter to come yet, we haven't had snow in a couple of years, so I'm hoping it stays that way, but i don't want to jinx anything. Anyhoo, you know the drill, today i woke up extra early (I'm talking 4:00 a.m.) i have my reasons, i had to get all dolled up for senior pictures and i didn't want to look like something the cat dragged in, in my year-book picture. That picture will live with me forever, my kids and great-grand kids will see it and i want them to be very envious when they see it, so that being said i had to do what i had to do. make up, straighten my hair and all that girly stuff. so without any further ranting here's what i wore today! enjoy...No seriously, enjoy.









okay, so i hope you enjoyed this post. This outfit was actually inspired by one of the most stunning girls i know Savannah, she dresses so nice i thought why not re-create her look. you can find her on Twitter  and instagram.  feel free to comment and next Tuesday is another episode of ''Lets Talk Tuesday'' and since its been a huge hit, i would need everyone of you to VOTE! VOTE! VOTE! on what topic you want me to talk about. 

No comments:

Post a Comment