Search MV

Monday, December 2, 2013

Not All Who Wander Are Lost


Hey guys & gals. Feels like its been a while since i posted and I'll admit i haven't been the most diligent blogger but hey we all slack off sometimes. I just want to say thank you to everyone who wished me well on my last post because i was sick, good news is i feel way better now i feel like i could run a marathon from here to England...okay maybe not that far but i feel really good and being ill takes out all the fun from blogging. So Today i decided to play with a little bit of color, which i haven't done in a while. I've just seemed to be a one track mind with color coordination and i thought why not try to mix and match, so after complaining about how much clothes i don't have AKA every woman's favorite line i dug into my closet and found a blazer that i haven't worn since i bought it, its a very colorful blazer and was what i was looking for. having a dominant blue and a hint of brown around it i thought this would be the perfect outfit so i added a white tank top and brown oxford shoes. I've been dying to wear this look and when i got to, i was happy. I didn't do too much and i didn't do too little. it was just right. This was the first time taking pictures in this setting, i always take pictures in bright settings with lots of leaves but i decided to change settings and go for a more isolated place and i found this park which was so quiet and isolated just the way i wanted. Now, it's time for the fun part, yes its picture time....here's how i styled the look










Okay, so i hope you enjoyed this post. Feel free to leave your thoughts and comments down at the comment box i would really appreciate all the feedback i can get. Next Tuesday is another episode of ''Lets Talk Tuesday'' and since its been a huge hit, i would need everyone of you to VOTE! VOTE! VOTE! on what topic you want me to talk about. I haven't put up a topic yet but i will get to it eventually and I'll let you know when i do. Thank you for taking time out of your day and stopping by my blog, have a lovely week. 

                                                                    XOXO-Precious 


No comments:

Post a Comment