Search MV

Saturday, August 10, 2013

REVIEW: Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash

  


Hola people, so today is the first time i will be doing a review on my blog and i am pretty excited about it. so recently i purchased the neutrogena acne wash and seeing adverts on my TV motivated me to give it a try and i did. Before trying it i read reviews on it and i didn't see any good review, but being the rebel i was i decided to go on and try it. the first day i used it, nothing really serious happened then the second day i used it and it stung like a bee, i felt like my face was on fire, and it made my face dry and itch. i woke up the next morning with rashes all over my face. honestly i would not recommend anyone to use it, its not worth it, save your money for something else because you'll end up hating this product because quite frankly i do. now i am trying to find something to get rid of this rash before school begins. i refuse to be seen with this, so if you know anything that could help please tell me in the comment box below.




                                                 Thanks for reading - precious xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment