Search MV

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Mac ( Ruby Woo) & kate Moss (104) Lipstick Review


        Hey lovelies, today I'm coming to you with a make-up review! Ta-da! *waves hands in the air like I just don't care* okay so I purchased my MAC ruby woo lipstick and Kate Moss lip stick over 4months ago and I must say I have fallen in love. I usually never wore lipsticks because it was never my thing until one day my sister bought it and being the little snoopy head I am I " borrowed " it and the moment I put it on I couldn't fall out of love with it, so I scurried my little self to the mall and purchased my very first MAC product / lipstick and I must tell you it's the best $16 I have spent and I don't regret it because I am happy to say it's lasted me for almost 5 months! and not only that but it's also long lasting. I don't find myself reaching into my purse to reapply it every hour or so and it smells so good, eh I wouldn't advise you to taste it though. There's just something about this lipstick that makes me feel happy, confident as though I can conquer the world. Everytime I put it on it's like I've put on a cloak filled with nothing but sass and I love it and now that it's almost finished, I've gathered up money to buy another one & YES it is a great investment. 


okay now enough blabbering about how much I love my mac Lippie onto kate moss Lippie. Okay so I've heard a lot of people rant about this lipstick and I've wanted it for a very long time so I made my friend get it for me but sadly the 107 was SOLD OUT EVERYWHERE! So I decided to settle for color 104 now what I love about it is the smell it smells so nice but what I don't like is the " texture" if you will. The color isn't really my color so I have to mix it with some other Lippie. I wouldn't purchase this color again being that it doesn't suit me but I would deffinitely buy the 107 if it isn't sold out in every drug store.  

Have you or do you currently have any of these lipsticks? Let me know what you think in the comment box below & please 
Please vote for me (fashionkween.blogspot.com) in companymagazine Blog Awards for 'Best style blogger under 18' http://t.co/NsZQ3RoUUB thank you xx 





No comments:

Post a Comment