Search MV

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

The Green Jacket


       Heya peeps! How's it going? hope all is well. okay so I'm bringing you an OOTD as per usual. And as prom is getting closer I need to get a dress that's not too expensive, senior day, college tuition and etc ( more reason to be stressed) but fear not I'll have everything sorted out real soon. I hope. Okay so today I wanted to go for a very simple look, something not too forced / too much effort so I decided to pair my all black out fit with a staple green jacket, because it's gives this outfit a little " POP" if you will. So without anymore prom or jacket talk here's what I wore today :) 










Thanks for reading. before I go I just wanted to say a massive thank you to every single person that has taken time out of their day to visit, follow or even comment on my blog. I never imagined I would get this far but thank you all so much for helping me get to 10,000 page visits, I know it may not be a huge number to some, but It is to me and I really appreciate it. Once again thank you all so very much. 

No comments:

Post a Comment