Search MV

Sunday, April 6, 2014

Pastel Perfect



 


            Hey guys, I know I know long time no blog and I have no other excuse other than I've been super busy with school. I know it's a lame excuse but it's almost over and then I can be 100% devoted to blogging I promise ya! so as we all know Spring has crept up on us and now I'm so excited because there will be no more cold weather and hopefully no more falling ill ( fun fact: I've been ill every month since winter started.  Okay so maybe it's not so much of a fun fact) anyhoo today I went to church and lord knows I haven't been there since the year began ( hides face in shame) I know I know it's awful! But now that things are slowing down I've descided to start going again and partially the reason I didn't go was because I was always sick and it was always too cold and my bed is way too comfy on Sundays. Okay so enough with my oh so boring ramblings, I've got some exciting news so the "company awards" is creeping up on us and I would absolutely love it if you guys helped me out and nominate me for " best style blogger under 18" it would mean the world to me I don't know if I would say " I deserve it" because I don't blog as often but nevertheless it would be such a thrill to win. okay so for real now today's outfit was one of those " let me see what's been hiding in my closet" type of Outift and I found my favorite blazer I'm sure y'all are tired of seeing this blazer and I found this flowery pants that I have never worn mainly because I've never had it within sight, and I may look a bit different because I ditches my MAC Lippie and used my kate moss Lippie instead and I might do a review on both reallllyyyy soon. So without anymore staling here's what I wore today hope you like it. 












































No comments:

Post a Comment