Monday, November 4, 2013
Music Monday #2
Hello you lovely lots, how are you all doing? well I'm doing just fine actually except for the applying to college bit which has been very frustrating but I'm holding up just fine. Today is the second installment of music Monday and i have got some interesting music to share with you today. As you may or may not know i have a very versatile play-list and for me its not about it being a pop song or whatever if i like the music i like it. You could be the worst singer on earth but if you've got that one really good song I'll listen to it and download it on my iPhone. So before i continue rambling on here's what I've been listening to lately.
1. MOVE- by Little Mix : Where do i begin? well first of i really love this song its such a good song and just makes you want to MOVE hence the name of the song. This song is very well written and the beat is great. i also love how everyone gets a chance to show off their vocals without overshadowing each other. I am yet to download this song on my phone only because i don't have enough storage space but that will all change once i delete some unwanted apps. but i would definitely recommend this is its very catchy...like seriously it is very catchy. you'll be singing it non-stop before you know it.
2. STORY OF MY LIFE- by One Direction : When i first heard this song i was a bit surprised at how diffident it was, its not like their usual high-tempo overly catchy pop songs, rather its very mellow and melody driven. in this song everyone gets to show off their vocals without overshadowing each other but you cant deny the most prominent voices that are constantly heard Zayn Malik and Harry Styles. Zayn's voice being the strongest of the band and also the most mature and Melody driven handles his high notes perfectly without any struggle and same goes to styles. This song overall is just a really good song, and it somehow reminds me of something I'd hear from Mumford and sons.
3. CREEP- by TLC : Okay so recently a TLC movie premiered here in America and being a fan i watched it along with almost everyone around the country. I've heard a good chunk of their songs but the one that stood out the most was CREEP and if you don't already get what it means it just basically means creeping on your boyfriends phone without letting him know what you know/do. C'mon we've been there, and most of the time its not like we want to but we creep and find things we don't want to find. Although, this song is an oldie its also a goody, and the chorus is very catchy, once i heard it i couldn't stop singing it.
4. I HOPE-by Rebecca Ferguson : You may have heard of rebecca from the x factor, but shes come very far from her x factor days. her voice is one of those rare voices that once you hear, they capture you and them you re hooked. shes one of those Adele's, Amy Winehouse', and even Emeli Sande's. she sounds the same live and on her records. I HOPE is a very direct song to an ex basically wishing them well. sometimes its hard to wish them well and sometimes we don't want to wish them well but that's the only way we can grow and I HOPE sends out that message perfectly
5. STAY THE NIGHT- by Zedd ft. Hayley Williams (from paramore) : Gosh i love this song, mind you I've always thought zedd was a girl until recently when i figured its actually a guy *smacks forehead* but this song is such a good song at first i hated it, but then slowly i couldn't get it out of my head and it just became an instant favorite. zedd is actually a DJ he makes the beat/song just like Avicii, & david Guetta but Hayley Williams basically sings it and she did that record justice i cant think of anyone better for that track.
Okay gals, its been fun sharing whats on my play-list with you, let me know it you've listened to any of them recently and what you think of them down below on the comment box. I also want to say a massive thank you to everyone who votes on the ''Lets Talk Tuesdays'' polls you are all very lovely, and since next week is another installment feel free to get voting. VOTE VOTE VOTE!!! on what topic you would like me to talk about. until next time. Bye gals.